Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kaya's saddle DOES fit the Target horse! (pictures)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...15750234&idx=0

    dolldresses024

    dolldresses025


    I'm pleased with the way it fits. Just thought others might like to know.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked up one of these horses last week at Target for $20. for a friends daughter and you should see them all listed on ebay.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh I know. I was shocked to see tem for $50 bin and $20 s/h on the $20 target horses. CRAZY!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked up one of these horses last week at Target for $20. for a friends daughter and you should see them all listed on ebay. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Thanks for letting us know! I have an AG horse and a Target/Battat and I thought Penny wouldn't look so hot with an Indian saddle....but Chesapeak (My Chesnut Target) would. I just might have to make an order sometime! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Thx again!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •